Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

16 November 2014

Grey Stallion, Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings with Laurie Pace



Horse 82 Grey Stallion

  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2014

 Size: 6 x 9  Oil on Canvas panel.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More leftover paint from my Neither Black or White Painting... but I had more orange left than blues... I love pulling these colors into this unique contemporary horse painting. It is abstract and it is one of my signature Painted Pony Pulls.

Discovery.  Discovery is always a joy when I paint one of these. You never know where you are going. The colors create the textured surface where the horses appear. I feel like a child at play when I am working on one of these. Every stroke of the palette knife slicing through color or layering color on top of prior layers is like joy and excitement as I leave my eyes open to finding the horses. New discoveries and new opportunities with each painting.   Painting is by far a  wonderful way to start the day, to fill the day or to end the day. The downer part are all the blogging and the computer work. 

Painting is a powerful way to live.. with joy and anticipation each day. I literally look forward to what I can discover every day. Child's play...God's gift...energy, art, color, and spirit.  I get to share it with you.
May you be open to the discovery of joy today.

Laurie
"Let the little children come to me, and do not stop them; for it is to such as these that the kingdom of God belongs. " Luke 18:16



#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis