Skip to main content

In Progress Painting, Between the Lines 36 x 48 inches Oil on Canvas by Texas Artist Laurie Pace





  ©Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2023
IN Progress
"Between the Lines"
36 x 48 Inches Oil on Canvas
Available Soon! 
 by Laurie Pace  

Shop other Available Artwork. 


Thunder Snow is happening here... icy streets, lots of wrecks... and I am in long johns and sweats in my studio working. I have been on my feet painting for over three hours and stopping to fix lunch. There is a battle on this canvas, but with every challenge good evolves as bad falls away. Thus is the power of the Paint VS the Spirit of the Paint.

When an Artist takes over a canvas and paints by vision alone and not by feel of heart and spirit... the painting seems void of emotion.  I am still on this journey and will share bits and pieces this week. 

Beholding

This is my word of the year. Reminding me always to not necessarily PUSH forward, but to step back and behold what the Lord has placed before me. This too can be a battle if I am not careful and step in the way of HIS plans for me... same for you.  Each horse has their own look and personality, and God has this in hand as well. 

Here is a treat for today and tomorrow only... It was available this weekend but I did not blog.  Three of my floral paintings are reduced for fine giclee prints. They are half price.  Here are the links for them. They are available for two more days. which would Feb 1st around 11 pm Central Time. I only offer so many prints of each. Don't wait too long!


Follow the Spirit of the Paint... with Laurie Pace


“So may all your enemies perish, LORD! But may all who love you be like the sun when it rises in its strength.” Then the land had peace forty years." Judges 5:31



Laurie Pace - A Texas Artist 


             


INSTAGRAM : @LauriePaceBlog   Facebook

Laurie is an international artist, her paintings are collected in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Germany, DuBai, Portugal, Italy, France, Germany, the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Poland, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, St Thomas, Romania, Greece, Croatia, and Ecuador.  



GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...

Three Remain Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2018 Three Remain    Oil on Canvas.   Size: 16 x 20  Oil on Canvas. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Available Paintings by Laurie Pace  Follow me on Facebook           Sign up for my monthly studio newsletter. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This contemporary abstract horse painting is fresh and wet on the easel.  Been listening to Santana this morning. Then added in some CW with George Strait.   Painting is not complete without some Classical and it was Debussy.  This was painted to be similar to a smaller painting created about three years ago.  Now in the sitting baking stage... I may touch up more as I watch over it.  There are only  maybe three more we...