Skip to main content

I See Everything . . . Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Justus Pace



  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2017

Summer Horse 58  Sold  Oil on Canvas.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen; not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."  C. S. Lewis 

Friday...this morning marks an attitude of Faith. Faith to believe in the limitless and in abundance provided by God.

So often we are pulled down by fear or doubt in our lives as our faith is nudged and knocked about. Accept that these times will happen. Accept that we are to be tested and accept that bad things happen to good people. Well, they are bad things to us, but to Him they are good as what happens brings us closer to Him. So when adversity surrounds you, know this is time for you to renew your faith and confirm your belief in our Father. Begin to learn how to tune out the pull of the adversity and turn from the fear and believe in abundance... He will provide.

Jesus showed us over and over again in His teachings and healings that faith opens the door to what we are needing. Inside that door is God's infinite supply of renewable life. He is our guide to finding what is truly important in our lives.

Today keep that attitude of FAITH... keep the faith and turn your back on fear and adversity. Believe in abundance.

Laurie

"Then He touched their eyes and said, "According to your faith will it be done to you." Matthew 9:29


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...

Three Remain Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2018 Three Remain    Oil on Canvas.   Size: 16 x 20  Oil on Canvas. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Available Paintings by Laurie Pace  Follow me on Facebook           Sign up for my monthly studio newsletter. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This contemporary abstract horse painting is fresh and wet on the easel.  Been listening to Santana this morning. Then added in some CW with George Strait.   Painting is not complete without some Classical and it was Debussy.  This was painted to be similar to a smaller painting created about three years ago.  Now in the sitting baking stage... I may touch up more as I watch over it.  There are only  maybe three more we...