Skip to main content

Everything Becomes Better Too . . .



  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2017

Hilltoppers Size: 30 x 40  Oil on Canvas.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” ― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

So I finished up this painting and hoping it dries for shipping in the next three weeks.  Our weather is so unpredictable.   We have actually had a bit of winter this past week. We had seventies on Tuesday and then a front came through bringing us back in the fifties during the day. Something special about having seasons. My body really likes them! I love fall, winter and spring. I am not a lover of the heat in the summer.

Have you ever met someone that holed up at home and seemed dark and bitter about life? Love is missing from their lives. They might have loved once or been loved once, but they have closed in because the love has faded and they are basically broken in spirit. I cannot imagine anyone likes to walk around angry and bitter at life and the world. That is where your smile comes in ... smiling to share the contagious feeling of love and life.  

Never forget to tell someone you love them and tell them why you love them.  When we step up to the plate and speak our hearts, it is a homerun.  Sharing love is sharing the light and lifting the burden of self doubt and hate. If you are a believer, it is even more powerful to share God's love.

Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days. Psalm 90:14 


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...

Three Remain Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2018 Three Remain    Oil on Canvas.   Size: 16 x 20  Oil on Canvas. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Available Paintings by Laurie Pace  Follow me on Facebook           Sign up for my monthly studio newsletter. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This contemporary abstract horse painting is fresh and wet on the easel.  Been listening to Santana this morning. Then added in some CW with George Strait.   Painting is not complete without some Classical and it was Debussy.  This was painted to be similar to a smaller painting created about three years ago.  Now in the sitting baking stage... I may touch up more as I watch over it.  There are only  maybe three more we...