Skip to main content

Seaside Villa, Contemporary Landscape Paintings with Texas Artist Laurie Pace


Sunset Villa

  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2014

 Size: 8 x 8  Oil on Canvas. Sold
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I paint these small landscapes I have this urge to escape to where the water is as vivid as the sky at sunset.  This is one of my favorite tiny landscape paintings. 

They always tell you when you are stressed to try and envision some place in your head and mind where it is all good...all peace and beauty.  It is like a focus point to escape whatever is stressing you.  

I find that prayer helps me be calm.  Sometimes it really takes its toll before I realize I do not need to feed into the chaos around me or the entanglements.  I have that choice.  Prayer will channel thoughts to be positive and it allow me to affirm that God is my full support.  I not only pray for myself but for others as well. Affirming your trust and love of our Father shows him you trust his answers will come at the right time in perfect ways. 

Pray with assurance. God is your help in every need no matter how great or small. With Him all things are possible. 

Be assured this day by God's presence and plans for your life.
Laurie
 "Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, just as it is well with your soul." 3 John 1:3 

#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #landscapepaintings

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...

Three Remain Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2018 Three Remain    Oil on Canvas.   Size: 16 x 20  Oil on Canvas. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Available Paintings by Laurie Pace  Follow me on Facebook           Sign up for my monthly studio newsletter. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This contemporary abstract horse painting is fresh and wet on the easel.  Been listening to Santana this morning. Then added in some CW with George Strait.   Painting is not complete without some Classical and it was Debussy.  This was painted to be similar to a smaller painting created about three years ago.  Now in the sitting baking stage... I may touch up more as I watch over it.  There are only  maybe three more we...