Skip to main content

Canadian Three Pack Wildlife Wolf Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Canadian Three © Laurie Pace
Canadian Three Wolf Painting

  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2014

 Size: 24 x 30 Oil on Canvas. Sold
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Living in the here and now and not being tied to society and all the expectations others put on us is often difficult. This painting of Wolves traversing the snow in Canada reminds me of our own journey. There is a hunger that drives us. It used to be hunger to find something to eat, but now the hunger is power, toys, possessions, homes, cars.  What is your reality? What drives you each day? Is it the search for happiness and contentment?

Is happiness conditional?  Can you be satisfied and find happiness? When you wait for things to change around you, you are just putting off happiness. It is not going to come find you.  While you are searching for that happiness or satisfaction...it continues to move away from you.  Does that mean you  are no different than these wolves, in constant search? 

Your happiness and satisfaction need to lie inside of you and not tied to where you live or what you have.  We get caught up in seeking more everyday and we miss the joy of the moment because we are looking everywhere else for things we are missing.  Stop and look around and count those blessings.  

For this artist, my heart is overflowing with the many gifts I have been given by God to use each day. Other gifts include the companionship of my husband, my family and my friends. You must learn you carry happiness inside of you. Mine is whelming up right now. I can chose to stay still in God's light and see the fullness of joy, love and grace surrounding me. Maybe I will paint today.

Celebrating Joy
Laurie
Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4
#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...

Three Remain Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2018 Three Remain    Oil on Canvas.   Size: 16 x 20  Oil on Canvas. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Available Paintings by Laurie Pace  Follow me on Facebook           Sign up for my monthly studio newsletter. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This contemporary abstract horse painting is fresh and wet on the easel.  Been listening to Santana this morning. Then added in some CW with George Strait.   Painting is not complete without some Classical and it was Debussy.  This was painted to be similar to a smaller painting created about three years ago.  Now in the sitting baking stage... I may touch up more as I watch over it.  There are only  maybe three more we...