Skip to main content

Spring Horse #8 #$!00horsepaintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace, #lauriepaceart #horsepainting


  
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Spring
9 x 12 inches Oil on Canvas. SOLD
Available Paintings by L Pace 

Usually my paintings are bright and full of contrast. This morning's painting is thick and rich with energy contrast in the pulls of paint. Some of the paint is a quarter inch deep.  This will take until late March before it can ship, but this horse painting is available, along with others directly on my website, or visit my galleries for larger paintings.

Terry has been busy up in the garage. We have an attic space up there but only a tiny crawl space to get up there from the garage. Inside the house we have a huge walk up access to another attic area, but this one is special.  He intends to put a door in a room that backs up to this huge space and make this area a huge closet. It is actually large enough to be a full reading room or play room for a child. Not sure where he gets the strength to be up there right now as it is 28 degrees outside and a cold cold wind makes it feel like 12 degrees. 

I am thankful this day for the extra special things that we seem to not realize we have in our lives....from tucked away hidden attic space, to the simple hand hold at the kitchen table this morning over oatmeal. Make those little things count extra big when you give thanks today.


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. 1 John 4:9 KJV



Laurie Pace


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...

Three Remain Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2018 Three Remain    Oil on Canvas.   Size: 16 x 20  Oil on Canvas. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Available Paintings by Laurie Pace  Follow me on Facebook           Sign up for my monthly studio newsletter. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This contemporary abstract horse painting is fresh and wet on the easel.  Been listening to Santana this morning. Then added in some CW with George Strait.   Painting is not complete without some Classical and it was Debussy.  This was painted to be similar to a smaller painting created about three years ago.  Now in the sitting baking stage... I may touch up more as I watch over it.  There are only  maybe three more we...