Skip to main content

Snowball Horse Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Snowball


8 x 8 inches Mixed Media on Canvas


Give Away Painting.  To be in the drawing, 
Please submit an email to Laurie
by Saturday Evening at 6 pm Central Standard Time.


I will cover shipping in the US but if you win and live outside the continental USA you will have to help with shipping.


A winner's name will be chosen by Sheriff Paul Fletcher this weekend.


Why the name Snowball? Promise to tell you tomorrow. This painting has a story behind it... especially the pink part.  Stories are always the history behind things.






©Laurie Pace    Graphics One Design 1998-2012 
Contact me for your own commissioned painting or to purchase this piece: Laurie    
  
NEW CFAI Visual Language Magazine is out!




It was a Late Supper

Scared Destinations
I remember it like it was yesterday. It was a cool twilight and a long climb up the stone stairs. I was pretty hungry and eager to see Jesus that night. We were meeting Him in the upper room at Mary's house.  Mary's son is John Mark. Actually it was in the same room we celebrated Pentecost almost two months later.  That room carries vivid memories for each of us.




Words from my Heart, Laurie

John tells the rest of the story of what happened that night the best. John 14:1-31





 
GALLERY LINKS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Collage Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Justus Pace

  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013 Horse Collage Fall 2013  12 x 18 inches Mixed Media on Canvas.  This was an intentional paint to imitate one of the 100 ponies I did in 2012. That poor little 8 x 10 pony was loved by a company to do very large prints and it was not here for me to even use to scan... so I created something with the same heart, a kindred spirit. The underlays are pages from a western book and then torn papers of different varieties were added along with stains of paint and purposeful areas of paint.  This would not be a painting I would do today, but the goal was to capture the spirit of the first painting. This is available for purchase. Please click here  to see pricing and painting. Laurie Pace A Texas Artist Pace Studio  Graphics One Design My Blog          My Website          Gicl...

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...