Skip to main content

Reflections of Glory, Horse Painting available in limited canvas prints by A Texas Artist, Laurie Pace

Reflections of Glory
18 x 27 inches  Oil on Canvas    

Limited number of Prints available.
Email me to purchase an 18 x 27 inch canvas giclee print.
Email Laurie and mention the name of the painting for the print needed.

This beautiful horse painting made into a custom printed giclee on canvas is the perfect gift for that special horse lover in your life. It is mailed rolled to you and you simply go to the framer, have the canvas stretched 
and framed for that special gift.

$249 for a limited time.

©Laurie Pace    Graphics One Design 1998-2011  

Contact me for your own commissioned painting: Laurie    


Protection Against Illness

Studies show that adults are healthier that are married and a happy marriage is the best protector against illness and premature death.  When there are children involved in the marriage, a happy marriage gives the best emotional stability as well as good health to the children.

Terry and I eating Chocolates....

It is part of human nature to seek out others through a sense of need.  We all want that perfect relationship that offers love and security.  We all want to connect to another human being at that deep inner soul and know we are safe with them.

God is our constant source for the best example of a secure relationship.  He knows our every weakness and our strengths. He loves us no matter what we do and constantly has our welfare foremost in His plans for us.

Click here to read more.....

Laurie       
 
GALLERY LINKS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...

Three Remain Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2018 Three Remain    Oil on Canvas.   Size: 16 x 20  Oil on Canvas. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Available Paintings by Laurie Pace  Follow me on Facebook           Sign up for my monthly studio newsletter. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This contemporary abstract horse painting is fresh and wet on the easel.  Been listening to Santana this morning. Then added in some CW with George Strait.   Painting is not complete without some Classical and it was Debussy.  This was painted to be similar to a smaller painting created about three years ago.  Now in the sitting baking stage... I may touch up more as I watch over it.  There are only  maybe three more we...