Skip to main content

Abstract Horse Painting The Moon by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

The Moon
Sold
5 x 7 inches oil on canvas
  ©Laurie Pace    Graphics One Design 1998-2011 
  Contact me for your own commissioned painting: Laurie    

Blessings of Rain

 Oh the joy of rain in a parched land... our trees were literally reaching up to the rain falling from the sky.  We were just leaving for the store to buy some chives and parsley for the chicken Terry 
made yesterday and their was a loud rumble from the sky.  Then the heavens opened and the rain poured down.  I posted immediately on Facebook praising God for the rain.  Even last night we had thick rain clouds and occasional sprinkles.


 The temperature hovered in the sixties most of the day and topped out at the high of 72 degrees. There are not enough words to express the relief of this rain today and the release of the heat. My marigolds are weeping and growing in abundance in their tub out back.

 The pond levels are up and our paddle boat awaits us when we are ready.  No different as when God awaits us... He is like this boat... waiting for us to step in with Him and go places.  Together on His plan for us, abiding in Him.  In all my prayers I have been focusing on Abiding in Him.  He is always abiding in us...we just seem to forget about Him.  Time is here...


ABIDE IN HIM. 

Live in Him and Love in Him as He does in you.

Laurie         

“And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.” 1 John 4:16 NIV
 
 
GALLERY LINKS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...

Three Remain Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2018 Three Remain    Oil on Canvas.   Size: 16 x 20  Oil on Canvas. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Available Paintings by Laurie Pace  Follow me on Facebook           Sign up for my monthly studio newsletter. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This contemporary abstract horse painting is fresh and wet on the easel.  Been listening to Santana this morning. Then added in some CW with George Strait.   Painting is not complete without some Classical and it was Debussy.  This was painted to be similar to a smaller painting created about three years ago.  Now in the sitting baking stage... I may touch up more as I watch over it.  There are only  maybe three more we...