Skip to main content
Progression on Racing the Sunset

Click here to buy this painting....at Ugallery.
9 x 12 Heavy Palette knife Oil on Board 

©Laurie Pace    Graphics One Design 1998-2011 
  Contact me for your own commissioned painting: Laurie    

Complete Whole Health Optimizer

I started drinking a wonderful vegan protein drink from Numedica that has really changed my body and energy level in less than a few days. I have been drinking it for a week now.   It is not the high in fiber drink but the high in protein drink.  24 grams in one shake. Unfortunately I cannot drink a whole shake...so I am only in taking 12-14 grams.  I mix up about one scoop with a banana and some fresh blueberries.  I put in my tablespoon of my Carlson Lemon Fish Oil (NO taste or aftertaste or burping) and my two drops of Carlson Vit D and I am set. I was struggling with the yogurt every morning with my lactose intolerance and I am not a heavy breakfast eater at all. I use to be, but not now.

This really has made a huge difference in my eating patterns through out the day. I am not hungry and my body seems to be more balanced with so many cravings.  This is only in the midst of week two... so more time is needed.  Some one emailed and ask about the taste... it is truly GOOD. Using my little KitchenAid hand whipper in place of a blender makes it even better. ( I bought one for mom this week too.. love it!)

My point is what a simple change of food in take made again as I am on my hardest level of the last ten pounds I am wanting to lose. The 20 pounds taken off in the past year are off and have stayed off and I do not intend to go backwards again.  I have learned an incredible amount from www.eatrightamerica.com and from my mother and our dietician at Northlake Health Foods.

Spiritual health is more important. One prayer accepting Jesus into your life makes a 180 degree change for you and for those around you. Light pours through and the power of God is instilled in your heart with the Holy Spirit. Learn to pray and develop a relationship with the Father.  The changes in your mind and spirit go way further than this vegan protein drink.

Time to get a grip spiritually and physically. Make some simple changes today. This is the day that the Lord hath made...rejoice, give thanks and be glad in it.

Laurie          

“I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have preserved my life.” Psalm 119:93 NIV
 
GALLERY LINKS

Comments

That is wonderful that you lost 20 lbs and you have more energy from this new drink.How did you loose the weight? I'm currently trying to loose my weight I gained since back problems and surgery.....would love the tips.
I'm so grateful to read your post tonight as I'm examining my spiritual life and drawing closer to GOD.

Popular posts from this blog

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...

Three Remain Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2018 Three Remain    Oil on Canvas.   Size: 16 x 20  Oil on Canvas. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Available Paintings by Laurie Pace  Follow me on Facebook           Sign up for my monthly studio newsletter. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This contemporary abstract horse painting is fresh and wet on the easel.  Been listening to Santana this morning. Then added in some CW with George Strait.   Painting is not complete without some Classical and it was Debussy.  This was painted to be similar to a smaller painting created about three years ago.  Now in the sitting baking stage... I may touch up more as I watch over it.  There are only  maybe three more we...