Skip to main content

Abstract Horse Painting, Three Horses of Color by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Three Horses of Color
Available at Mirada Fine Art
Final Weekend of the show. Email Steve to purchase.
Mention seeing it on the blog and get special pricing.
3 ft by 3 ft  Oil on Canvas  

 ©Laurie Pace    Graphics One Design 1998-2011 Contact me for your own commissioned painting: Laurie    
COMING SOON....

We are almost to August. I am still battling heat fatigue and temperatures over 106 degrees daily.   I am thinking of what is ahead that I get excited about and giving praises every day.

In Sept I begin my FIFTH ANNUAL year of Painting it Forward.... Playing it forward, Paying it forward... etc   For the months of Sept, Oct and Nov if you contact me for commission work, I truly try to paint for your budget. I only do a limited amount of paintings at this discount rate, but I love doing it and every year there are some truly thrilled collectors.   I do it at this time of the year in preparation for Christmas and the holidays.  Paintings are pretty special gifts and I love being apart of it.

With most of my commissions come a personalized hard back book of the painting from sketches all the way through completion, compiled and printed (one copy only) for the collector of the painting.  I personalize the books too if the collector has certain things they want included.

So in the spirit of preparation and looking ahead... I am ready to paint it forward.  Contact me if you have a special request... lets get into the spirit a month early.


Laurie        

““You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.” Matthew 5:14,16 NIV
GALLERY LINKS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...

Three Remain Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2018 Three Remain    Oil on Canvas.   Size: 16 x 20  Oil on Canvas. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Available Paintings by Laurie Pace  Follow me on Facebook           Sign up for my monthly studio newsletter. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This contemporary abstract horse painting is fresh and wet on the easel.  Been listening to Santana this morning. Then added in some CW with George Strait.   Painting is not complete without some Classical and it was Debussy.  This was painted to be similar to a smaller painting created about three years ago.  Now in the sitting baking stage... I may touch up more as I watch over it.  There are only  maybe three more we...