Skip to main content

Two Pear Palette Knife Abstract Fruit Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Two Pear
Palette Knife Exercise for Discovery Artist Workshop
5.5 x 5.5 Acrylic on W/C Paper
  
Available...email me to purchase: Laurie

      ©Laurie Pace   Graphics One Design 1998-2011


SPACE and ORDER

One of the things I will cover in my upcoming workshop is SPACE.  Sometimes when drawing or sketching the use of negative space brings things into alignment on your paper.  Sketching space instead of the object itself.  The space gives order to the object.

In your life there is what is called Spiritual Vision. With this vision to are open in heart and soul to the divine order or space God has placed around you and in you.  You are part of His plan and His order in this world.  From tiny atoms and molecules come large mountains and wide seas. God supports all of the earth through the seasons, the ebbing tides and rotation of the planets. He provides shelter for us and food for our hunger.  He blesses us with beauty.

Divine order is present in nature as well as in you.  There are constantly opportunities for you to begin new things and rework older projects.  There is constant renewal and growth, new ideas and continual heavenly inspiration.  His divine order blesses all of our lives and provide everything we need.  (note need and not want.)

Time to not only open your eyes but your heart and soul to use your vision to see the Divine Order He has prepared for you.  His Spirit guides you through each day.

More Mothers Day images:

Leslie and Kirk that hosted us all for brunch.

 A gorgeous table set for 8 of us.

This was an Asparagus Frittata.


Laurie

"In Him was life, and the life was the light of all people." John 1:4

 
GALLERY LINKS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Collage Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Justus Pace

  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013 Horse Collage Fall 2013  12 x 18 inches Mixed Media on Canvas.  This was an intentional paint to imitate one of the 100 ponies I did in 2012. That poor little 8 x 10 pony was loved by a company to do very large prints and it was not here for me to even use to scan... so I created something with the same heart, a kindred spirit. The underlays are pages from a western book and then torn papers of different varieties were added along with stains of paint and purposeful areas of paint.  This would not be a painting I would do today, but the goal was to capture the spirit of the first painting. This is available for purchase. Please click here  to see pricing and painting. Laurie Pace A Texas Artist Pace Studio  Graphics One Design My Blog          My Website          Gicl...

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...