Skip to main content

The Gathering Abstract Horse Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace, Harmony in your Life

Group Gathering
30 x 40 inches
This beautiful palette knife abstract
horse painting is SOLD. 

 
   










Contact me for your own Abstract Horse painting. Laurie
 © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2011


 Harmony is the word that comes to my heart this morning. Everything seems right with the world with warmer temperatures bringing our Texas Winter back to what we are accustomed to. 

65 degrees yesterday brought everyone back outside in the neighborhood and it was like a gathering of friends you had not seen in years...actually only weeks.  We walked Paddy twice yesterday soaking in the warmth and enjoying being outside. Yesterday morning it was only 18 degrees outside when we woke up... and today it is 65. 

Living in the world today there are often conflicts and misunderstandings both in our families and in our communities. People often react with out thought.
You have that choice not to react.

Stay centered in the presence of God and respond to other harmoniously.

Keep your heart and mind clear and open to Him. 

Allow His grace and light to shine through you in all situations.  
 The Deer are actively racing around the neighborhood.
This is a young buck crossing the damn on our property.



Laurie        


 "Be of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind." Philippians 2:2

 
GALLERY LINKS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...

Three Remain Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2018 Three Remain    Oil on Canvas.   Size: 16 x 20  Oil on Canvas. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Available Paintings by Laurie Pace  Follow me on Facebook           Sign up for my monthly studio newsletter. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This contemporary abstract horse painting is fresh and wet on the easel.  Been listening to Santana this morning. Then added in some CW with George Strait.   Painting is not complete without some Classical and it was Debussy.  This was painted to be similar to a smaller painting created about three years ago.  Now in the sitting baking stage... I may touch up more as I watch over it.  There are only  maybe three more we...