Skip to main content

'Painted Ponies in the Rainbow' Equine abstract art by Texas Artist Laurie Pace




'Painted Ponies in the Rainbow'

24 x 24  Acrylic on Canvas

Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie

 © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010


SLIDE SHOW from Easter Church and the Egg Hunt at Sandra's house.
Leah looked so pretty in her green dress. The Basket she is holding is the basket I used my entire life form age 2ish on.  We filled it with new grass, Easter Candy and a new electric toothbrush. They laughed at me at Walgreens last night.

At church Leah helped with the placing of Flowers on the Cross and really enjoyed her new friends.



     


The Painting:  I was painting with a new young art friend when I did this piece.  Just finally took pictures and named it yesterday. Enjoy!

The Thought:  Yesterday we started the day at Sunrise Service and a yummy breakfast. Especially for those of us that have our kitchen in boxes.    It was a bit chilly outside, but actually very nice despite the sun not coming out and the slight drizzle all day.   


We made lunch at Sandra's and enjoyed seeing all Terry's cousins.  Food was awesome as normal and I ate too much.  Diet follow after we get unpacked.  That is part of Terry's job...cooking.  Does that mean he sets up the kitchen? ONLY if I set up the garage.  


I will do pictures as we get settled in. I am trying to remember all I have to do in this day ahead. The moving van is due in two hours. KEEP SMILING.


The next few days, I might just have a painting posted and not much thought typed in as I do not know where we will be or if I have internet.


May your week begin with a smile and the joy of the Lord filling your life.


Laurie


" “In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace”- Ephesians 1:7









Comments

Miriam said…
Good luck Laurie with you move! Trying times, but I am sure you will get it all done and hit the ground running as you always do. You are very much in my mind, I wish I was still in TX and able to help you somehow!

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Collage Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Justus Pace

  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013 Horse Collage Fall 2013  12 x 18 inches Mixed Media on Canvas.  This was an intentional paint to imitate one of the 100 ponies I did in 2012. That poor little 8 x 10 pony was loved by a company to do very large prints and it was not here for me to even use to scan... so I created something with the same heart, a kindred spirit. The underlays are pages from a western book and then torn papers of different varieties were added along with stains of paint and purposeful areas of paint.  This would not be a painting I would do today, but the goal was to capture the spirit of the first painting. This is available for purchase. Please click here  to see pricing and painting. Laurie Pace A Texas Artist Pace Studio  Graphics One Design My Blog          My Website          Gicl...

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...