Skip to main content

'Call of the Wild Mustang' equine art Abstract Horse Oil Daily Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


'Call of the Wild Mustangs'
24 x 30  Oil/Acrylic  on Canvas

SOLD ALREADY!  Thank you.

Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie


 © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010


The Painting:  This is charging up the new colors with my latest signature style.  This is stunning in person and I cannot wait for the oils to dry so I can varnish it.

The Thought: My mind is still on the word TRUST.  In every moment of the day and every experience, we must trust.  Things get so overwhelming in the daylight and the dark... and the mind wanders into hidden caves where it should not go. TRUST


My dearest friend has written me about a young one (age 5) in their family that has been hospitalized and they truly have no idea what is wrong, but he is critically ill. We can pray. Would you pray with us all? 

We can TRUST.  In this and in every situation we have hope and we must trust; when we try to push things our way, we find our way is never His way.  We were suppose to TRUST, TRUST IN HIM and TRUST HIS WAY.

I challenge you this day to turn more over to Him and TRUST.  I am practicing it as I type this blog.

Laurie

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6


Comments

Laura Frantz said…
Laurie, Wonderful post, as usual, and amazing painting! If it's this stunning via computer I can only imagine what it must look like in person!
I enjoyed your interview in the sidebar so very much. Your joy for what you do and your graciousness shine through.
Will be praying for the 5 year old relative of a friend you mentioned. I'm so sorry to hear about that.

Bless you, Laurie!
Grammie Jan said…
Oh thank you Laurie for getting that out for Steven....he is 3 years old. No update yet today.
I still have not met Steven except through photos as we have not been to Pennsylvania in five years but we will be going there in September.
I pray that you get an offer on your house soon so that you can move on and relax.
Love you oodles Sis,
Jan

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Collage Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Justus Pace

  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013 Horse Collage Fall 2013  12 x 18 inches Mixed Media on Canvas.  This was an intentional paint to imitate one of the 100 ponies I did in 2012. That poor little 8 x 10 pony was loved by a company to do very large prints and it was not here for me to even use to scan... so I created something with the same heart, a kindred spirit. The underlays are pages from a western book and then torn papers of different varieties were added along with stains of paint and purposeful areas of paint.  This would not be a painting I would do today, but the goal was to capture the spirit of the first painting. This is available for purchase. Please click here  to see pricing and painting. Laurie Pace A Texas Artist Pace Studio  Graphics One Design My Blog          My Website          Gicl...

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...