Skip to main content

'Winter Paint' Contemporary Equine Art Horse Oil Daily Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


'Winter Paint'

18 x 24 inches  Oil/Acrylic on Canvas


Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie


 © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2009

FOR shopping today, Click on the name below for some fabulous with my painted ponies on them.
Try out a new mouse pad, a wonderful mug for coffee or hot tea, or my favorite, the bags! There are tote bags, beach bags and just junk bags. I put images on front and back of all of them.  I already own
several of them and use them all the time. They wash great too.


There are many neat gifts to consider!


The Painting:   It began with drips and evolved into a Winter Painted Pony.  Stunning in person with the play of turquoise and rust on the canvas.  Email me if you are interested and make an offer.

The Thought:  I have to slow down and enjoy my day today. Yesterday Terry packed up 15 paintings to ship out.  He worked a solid four hours non stop while I was doing all the labels, insurance, paying bills and finishing up my next HEART BOOK... yes you heard me... I have finished 80 pages and will send the rest off to my proof editor, Jan, in Phoenix.  I may have to start paying her or at least barter out some art work!  Hopefully it will be ready to purchase from me in about two weeks...or directly from LULU.

It is fun putting these books together and  mulling over all the old art work to use in them. I discovered an entire file of lost paintings today.  I will be showing those to you over this month on and off as OLD GOLD from this file.  They will be marked SOLD of course and dated from 2005... but they brought back warm memories of painting them and sending them to their new homes.   It will be fun to see some of them in this second heART book.  It is entitled "Treasures of the Heart".



Every painting I do is a treasure from my heart. The Spirit moves and my hands work across the canvas. From this point I begin painting. Painting for someone for their home and their children and grandchildren as I believe that every painting is meant to be in a certain home...a home calling for it, a family needing it in their lives.


May your day be filled with the Spirit as you prepare for the holidays.

Laurie

"Pursue peace with everyone, and the holiness without which no one will see the Lord."--Hebrews 12:14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...

Three Remain Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2018 Three Remain    Oil on Canvas.   Size: 16 x 20  Oil on Canvas. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Available Paintings by Laurie Pace  Follow me on Facebook           Sign up for my monthly studio newsletter. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This contemporary abstract horse painting is fresh and wet on the easel.  Been listening to Santana this morning. Then added in some CW with George Strait.   Painting is not complete without some Classical and it was Debussy.  This was painted to be similar to a smaller painting created about three years ago.  Now in the sitting baking stage... I may touch up more as I watch over it.  There are only  maybe three more we...