Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

10 August 2017

Uncaged... Process painting of Wolves by Texas Artist Laurie Pace



  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2017

Wolf Painting in progress  Oil on Canvas. 5 x 6 ft
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Like a wild animal, the truth is too powerful to remain caged." Veronica Roth, Insurgent

This painting was a work of the heart which covered three weeks of my life in paint and progress and now another three as it is curing to ship out. It is a 'mother' feeling when I invest so much blood, sweat and tears... and then have to say goodbye to a piece of my spirit spilled across the canvas.  My spirit uncaged. When I feel like maybe I should not paint anymore, I became aware that I would be not using the great gift God has given me.  In a way, like keeping it caged inside. I cannot do that.

Lamentations 3:31-32 "For no one is cast off by the Lord forever. Though he brings grief, he will show compassion, so great is his unfailing love."


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2017

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis