Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

17 June 2016

Amazed... if you remember me! Laurie Pace Contemporary Equine Paintings



  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2016

 Amazed   Available   Oil on Canvas.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“If you remember me, then I don't care if everyone else forgets.” ― Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore

I totally forgot that I was going to share the progress of Amazed, so here is a midway shot after the beginning shot from a few days ago.  

I am amazed how easily thoughts slip through my head.  I become focused on something and multi-tasking goes out the door.  Are you good at it? I use to be, but not any longer.

So on the painting I have begun to fill in color layers in oil on top of what was there. This will be  a process that went over about three weeks. For me it is finding the spirit in the work as I go and since I used music for the base, I am working along with that song.

He said: “LORD, the God of Israel, there is no God like you in heaven or on earth—you who keep your covenant of love with your servants who continue wholeheartedly in your way. 2 Chronicles 6:14

Laurie



#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2015

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis