Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

14 July 2016

Painting in Progress Laurie Pace A Texas Artist



  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2016

Painting in Progress  Oil on Canvas.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” ― George Bernard Shaw
Time to share a journey.. but just the basics over a few days.  It began with a drawing of my eldest granddaughter from two years ago... but I am not a figurative painter anymore... what was can no longer be and I am pushing to go a different direction and I know this painting will not reach it but it will be a stepping stone to where I need to go. Suddenly my tightness has jumped in overcharge. This may take months of painting several pieces to get where my heart is pulling me.  Discovery takes experimentation and I guess you go on this paintful journey with me.
The canvas has a sketch of her face and torso with her dress and she is in a curtsey.  The plan is to only represent a portion of her but I want the represented portion to be more abstract and I have already overshot that one.  Again it is the journey. 
“When I came to the spring today, I said, ‘Lord, God of my master Abraham, if you will, please grant success to the journey on which I have come. Genesis 24:42
Laurie

#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2015

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis