Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

17 June 2014

The Beginnings of a Pink Magnolia Flower Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

It began with a Bible Verse... 


  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Pink Magnolia
 Size:28 x 36  Oil on Canvas. Sold. Commission.
Available Paintings by Laurie Pace 

I was contacted by a couple in Florida to paint a magnolia painting "JUST LIKE" one I painted ten years ago.  I do not know about you, but I am not in the same place I was ten years ago.  I think of it as asking a 16 year old to write like they did at age 6.  An artist progresses with style development and it just does not stay the same.

Here is the original from about ten years ago and you can watch as it progresses.



Luke 12:27
“Consider how the wild flowers grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.

#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis