Skip to main content

Summer Horse 98 by Texas Artist Laurie Pace, 100 Horses for 100 Days for $100 each.


©Laurie Pace   Graphics One Design 1998-2012
Contact Laurie for Commission work or to purchase a painting.

By Texas Artist Laurie Pace 
Click picture or title to purchase painting.
 32 x 40 inches Oil on Canvas 

100 Horses for 100 Days of Summer for $100 each.
Horse Paintings from my studio daily through out this summer. I cannot believe there is today and only two more days to go. I think I will take a break after this! Just a small one for a get away from the studio.


COMING NEXT:


The Paints of Autumn


With the arrival of fall comes the Paints of Autumn.  There will only be two or three larger paintings offered each week with the opportunity for you to make your best offer on something that calls to 
your heart and home. 

I will take offers for 48 hours on each painting and 
go with the best offer.

These are larger scale paintings on stretched canvas with sides painted simply black. They can hang as is when they arrive or you may have them framed.





Petals from my summer roses gather in an old pie pan from 
Great Granddaddy Haskell.

Funny how so many things stay with us for what seems to be a lifetime. 




Psalm 119:49

Remember your word to your servant,
    for you have given me hope.

Words of my Heart, Laurie
A Texas Artist Laurie Pace




GALLERY LINKS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...

Three Remain Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2018 Three Remain    Oil on Canvas.   Size: 16 x 20  Oil on Canvas. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Available Paintings by Laurie Pace  Follow me on Facebook           Sign up for my monthly studio newsletter. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This contemporary abstract horse painting is fresh and wet on the easel.  Been listening to Santana this morning. Then added in some CW with George Strait.   Painting is not complete without some Classical and it was Debussy.  This was painted to be similar to a smaller painting created about three years ago.  Now in the sitting baking stage... I may touch up more as I watch over it.  There are only  maybe three more we...