Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

20 July 2012

Summer Horse 59 by Texas Artist Laurie Pace 100 Horses for 100 Days of Summer for $100 each


©Laurie Pace   Graphics One Design 1998-2012
Contact Laurie for Commission work or to purchase a painting.

Summer Horse 59 SOLD
By Texas Artist Laurie Pace 
10 x 8 inches Oil on Canvas 

100 Horses for 100 Days of Summer for $100 each.
Horse Paintings from my studio daily through out this summer. I am trying to focus on the joy of painting instead of the heat of summer, so now is the perfect time to collect a Pace Palette Knife Pony. There are only 40 days left of ponies this summer.



I was honored to find the sharing of my art with the Lake Highlands community in Dallas where I grew up! It was in the halls of Lake Highlands Jr High and Mr. Craig where I discovered how much I loved art.  So cool to be reconnected to the LH community again! 


Dawn Quiett visits with the Massar family about the Dutch Art Gallery's 47-year history in the Lake Highlands community.




My Soul Thirsts...and only He can provide the living water.... Reflections of His love. The deer know just where to go.  Do you know where to go? 




As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God? Psalm 42:1-2

Words of my Heart by Texas Artist Laurie Pace




GALLERY LINKS


No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis