Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

02 January 2012

Sunset River Crossing Horse Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Sunset River Crossing
Mirada Fine Art
28 x 42 inches  Oil on Canvas    no dpi
©Laurie Pace    Graphics One Design 1998-2012 

Contact me for your own commissioned painting or 
to purchase this piece: Laurie    

Words of Hope

Well I certainly did not spend my day improving anything yesterday... or even with my darling husband. It was another day with CFAI.co.

Today I am going to pace myself to only 6 working hours as yesterday was 13 hours working on the site.  Those are my words of hope at least!

Praying you had a safe New Years and look forward to 2012.

We didn't dance or party like we use to... but we enjoyed the change in the year and feel like most people do that it a new start for many things in our lives.

Choose for it to be a closer time with the Father.

I am heading that way to my bible right now and will start my day in Psalms.


Words of my heart,
Laurie


“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!” 2 Corinthians 5:17 NIV



 
GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis