Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

04 November 2011

Kitchen Art Fruit Painting, Pears, Pearing Up by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Pearing Up

I kept playing with more pears...they truly are perfect gifts! 
Pear Paintings by Pace
5 X 7  Oil on Canvas Board
 ©Laurie Pace    Graphics One Design 1998-2011  
Contact me for your own commissioned painting 
or to purchase this piece: Laurie    
Times of Illness

Reminders daily of friends and family that fight illness fill my prayer list.

Some of you know that my summer and early fall has been challenging for both Terry and I, as I experienced a chronic health issue flaring up that literally leaves me tired, unable to do much and eventually depressed.

While I was wading through this flare up at the same time I continued to pray for so many others battling cancer, back problems requiring surgery, colon issues,  pneumonia, and even death. Illness surround us in this life.


When we fall ill and weakness takes over, we have to remember that the illness does not rob us of our spiritual strength, only our physical strength.

There is no superhero, only God that can walk this journey and pull each of us up to find the best in the day.  Some people might question that you brought illness on yourself or that you are spiritually weak so God brought it on to you as punishment.

Read more here....

Laurie     
 
GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis