Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

09 October 2011

Delta Greek Horse Series, Contemporary Equine Horse Painting by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Delta
24 x 30 inches Acrylic on Canvas
SOLD

This was part of my Greek Series.  It was painted this past summer. I will be started a new painting this week for the Greek Series. There is only one available right now at a gallery  in Santa Fe. I will post it tomorrow.


Contemporary Abstract Equine Horse Painting by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace
  
 ©Laurie Pace    Graphics One Design 1998-2011 
  Contact me for your own commissioned painting: Laurie    


Feel the Wind, Prepare your Heart for Change.

Sitting outside on the deck swing this morning I closed my eyes and emptied my mind feeling the breath of God around me in the strong early morning southern breeze.


Anticipation is of gulf moisture bringing possible rain tomorrow.

The trees blow caressed by  His early sunrise breeze, they are waiting.

What is it they can do? Nothing, they simply wait and feel the wind touching through their branches and leaves. Waiting grounded in the earth by their deep roots.



Wind brings change.           

Click here to read more.



 
GALLERY LINKS

1 comment:

Karina D'Aunoy (Peaceful Sun) said...

Amazing Abstract, I feel your spirit moving in this painting.....wow such Passion! You are an amazing, motivational, passionate artists! I just love everything you do and write...
Thank you for being you

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis