Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

23 July 2011

Contemporary Horse Painting Golden Rod Sold At Mirada Fine Art by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Golden Rod SOLD at Mirada!
30 x 30 inches Oil on Canvas  ©Laurie Pace    Graphics One Design 1998-2011 
 Contact me for your own commissioned painting: Laurie     

We are traveling... so short blog... but I was excited to hear from Steve Sonnen at Mirada that Golden Rod was on his way to a new home in Pennsylvania.  I am thrilled. This is a very powerful painting and one of my own favorites. Between Jackson Hole Rare Gallery and Mirada that is five pieces in this past week!
I am leaving you with simplicity today...

Joy is not in things; it is in us.

For me that means God is joy.  If God is in you, joy, love, light, peace and love are in you.
 

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis