Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

18 May 2011

Abstract Wolf Wildlife Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Progression on Return of the Wolf Pack
36 x 24 inches  Oil on Canvas
This Wolf Oil Painting is for my Jackson Hole Gallery, 
The RARE GALLERY.


If you are interested in this painting you need to contact Hollee Armstrong.


 
©Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 1998-2011

The Midnight Hour

It was near midnight when I stopped painting last night.  I was up about an hour ago but just now coming in to blog.  From workshop to Jackson Hole work this week and then to finish up the Denver work.  Add Morgan and Kelly's wedding to the mix and you have a busy May.

This weekend here in Mt Vernon is Mayfair for the annual art show and a wine festival. We evidently have vineyards nearby that Terry and I have not explored.

God's grace penetrates my mind in times like these. Seems like the plate is overfilled part with good things and part with busy work, but I find if I keep my eyes on Him and my heart open to Him, I will find my way.  I do not believe He wants our plates ever to be empty. Our work is to be empowered to spread His joy and His word in our every day life. Share love, share the word and spread the light.  Share His Joy.
  

1 comment:

SusanD said...

So, so true. Love this scripture verse. From the slide show, it seems you all had a wonderful adventure. Rejoicing with you. Blessings, SusanD

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis