Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

25 May 2009

Blue and White Flowers Palette Knife Flower Oil Painting by Laurie Justus Pace
24 x 24 inches

Just finishing up for Hong Kong Summer Show at the SR Gallery. This is one of eight florals making the trip.

Contact: SR Gallery for more information.

SR GALLERY HONG KONG




" 'I will now rise up,' says the Lord; 'I will place them in the safety for which they long.'"
Psalm 12:5

This is Terry and I probably in 1966. We were swimming at a friends house and he had just handed me a yellow lollipop to eat.

Today is our wedding anniversary. Not sure where the years have gone, but I cherish each and every memory of our journey. I meet him officially in 7th grade, but he did go to the same elementary school, we just didn't cross paths there. He came to the district in 4th grade and I had been here from the beginning. Have I ever told you he has every note I ever wrote him? When I read through them years ago, I decided I was definitely an insecure teenager and easily moved to be jealous. It was most embarrassing. Sometime in the near future I need to LOSE that box as I clean things out. He is forever a pack rat.

Not sure what our plans are for the day at all. He has not been feeling up to par. He asked if I wanted to fly to Seattle for Lobster and I giggled saying I didn't eat lobster. How about flying to St Louis for a soft pretzel or to Florida, Miami Beach where we honey mooned for some good Key West Shrimp?

Only this day will unfold in the Lord's hands....and I give thanks for the years, the joy, the tears and for this day.....

Laurie

"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh." Genesis 2:24

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God. Where you die I will die, and there I will be buried. May the LORD deal with me, be it ever so severely, if anything but death separates you and me." Ruth 1:16-17




No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis