Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

21 August 2008

Ponies on the Hill Top
Horse Oil Painting by Laurie Justus Pace
SOLD
Contact: Laurie




Good Morning everyone - Scratch what I said yesterday - Mom called and I believe that they are not coming home until Saturday now. I will again use the Daily Word to make the blog complete today. Blessings - Stacey
Protected
I am confident and resilient, for I am always in the presence of God.
I take in words of inspiration as if they were food for my soul, for indeed they are. Whether a favorite prayer, a Bible quotation, or a stirring poem, messages of inspiration strengthen my faith and renew my energy.
Places I go and conditions I meet do not have to be familiar. My confidence grows as I move into new territory, for I know that I am always in the presence of God and God's presence is within me. I may be taking a trip, praying for new insight, or leading others to new findings. I am secure in the knowledge and faith that I am resilient and successful in my pursuits and dreams. All is well as I seek, learn, and accomplish. I am safe and inspired in the presence of God.
"He said, 'Do not fear, greatly beloved, you are safe. Be strong and courageous!' When he spoke to me, I was strengthened and said, 'Let my lord speak, for you have strengthened me.' "--Daniel 10:19

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis