Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

21 June 2008

YOUNG FLIGHT
Horse Oil Painting by Laurie Justus Pace

3 ft by 4 ft Oil on Canvas
Contact me for inquiries: Laurie


Well, Saturday is here, it is almost lunch time and I am finally blogging. We worked so hard yesterday I could not even feel my body by late afternoon. I arrived home about 8 to find mother here worse, spiked fever and chills. Between cold compresses, lots of pedialite and water, it was down to 101 at bedtime, down from over 102...and this morning we are at 99.

My oldest brother and his family are still unpacking at the new house. My kids are all finishing up loads at the old house and youngest brother has dad. The rest of my day I am caring for mom and working here in the studio.

Carol Spielman and I are finishing up our book for the Jackson Wyoming Show at the Rare Gallery opening on July 12th. This book is a combined labor of love. We also have an ad coming out in the next issue of American Art Collectors for the August Edition, should be out mid July.


And our book will be available in about a week through LULU.com



Not many pearls of wisdom to share today, but I appreciate the continued prayers from all of you!

Grace,
Laurie

“He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.”Psalm 91:1

1 comment:

Dar Presto said...

This is a sensational piece, as usual. Best wishes in all your endeavors, caring for family and business. I looked back at last months happy photo of your folks, and sent good thoughts your way.

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis