Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

19 February 2014

Taking a day off... celebrating LIFE! Texas Artist Laurie Pace

  
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Happy Birthday to my Awesome Daughter
Stacey Elizabeth.


Yes I was working in the studio last night, Lisa was over and I started a commission... but there is a slight break as I enjoy the day with my daughter. I have always said a woman needs a daughter in her life and I was thrilled when Stacey arrived in my life... and then Stacey was blessed with the arrival of Lady L about five years ago.

From the moment I held my daughter in my arms I was totally in love. As a family, we are blessed richly each day with her sense of humor, her beautiful smile, her love and her strength. 

More from the studio to come tomorrow... for my darling daughter:

"Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all.”
"Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."  Proverbs 31:29-30

#blessingsofadaughter   #loveatfirstsight 


Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis