Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

29 October 2011

Dog Portrait Misty Rose's Apollo by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Misty Rose's Apollo
Dog Portrait by Laurie Pace

Thanks to Krista Droop's Photography and her release for me to paint from one of her gorgeous show ring images.

I also must give a hug to Kimberly Santini who kept me sane as I do not do dogs...but this one is for a dear friend.  While I will paint for those I love.. Kimberly by way far is the dog artist you need to love!


20 x 20 inches  Oil on Canvas    

 ©Laurie Pace  Graphics One Design 1998-2011  
Contact me for your own commissioned painting: Laurie    

Do I know you? Words of the heart shared by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Do I know you?

I believe it is when we are truly broken that we begin to see who we are and if we are open, we learn who God really is.

He has promised to support us, care of us and walk through life with us through our sin, our selfishness and our shame. 

Who else would do that with you?

Terry and one of our grand-dogs sharing chips.
He will provide when you think there is nothing left for you.
 
 
Click here to read more....









 Laurie        
 
GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis