Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

10 May 2010

'Mystery Horse' Equine Horse Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Mystery Horse'
24 x 24 Oil on Canvas

Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie
  © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010

The Painting: From 2008 now available, just contact me.

The Thought:  This is an older piece that is available from an estate sale.  The folks contacted me and I said I would place it on the blog. I believe they will consider all offers.


Do you think God says that about us?  He will consider all offers?  Have you offered anything up to Him lately?


Prayers? Service? Work? Your life? Your time? Your love?


Just something small to think about today as you start off the new week.  What can you offer up to Him today?

Laurie

"In the course of time Cain brought some of the fruits of the soil as an offering to the LORD." Genesis 4:3

Laurie The Verse

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis