Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

05 June 2016

Under the Moon Contemporary Guitar painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


Cut Away under the Moon by Laurie Pace © Laurie Pace 2014


  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2016

Size 24 x 36 Oil on Canvas Available.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Say you’ll marry me when I come back or, before God, I won’t go. I’ll stay around here and play a guitar under your window every night and sing at the top of my voice and compromise you, so you’ll have to marry me to save your reputation.” ― Margaret Mitchell, Gone with the Wind
When I painted this piece I did not read Margaret Mitchell's quote.... I would have laughed all the way through the painting.  My parents bought my first guitar when I was about 11 or 12.  I played the piano so I became self taught on the guitar.  I have a medium decent singing voice and once I got my guitar, Katy bar the door... I sang all the time.   I took  my guitar everywhere. I wrote songs, played songs and sang whenever I could.
This painting is of my Taylor guitar.  It is a 'cut away' so hence the name of the painting.  Under the moon...because I love singing every night with my guitar. Have you ever been this passionate about anything in life?  That is the exact excited passion you should have for the Lord God. Every day should be one of open eyes, prayerful thanks and the acknowledgement that this is the day that the Lord has made. Let His will be done and not yours or mine.  Go today and SING all day long and all night!  God is good.
"make music to the LORD with the harp, with the harp and the sound of singing." Psalm 98:5
Laurie


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2015

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis