Visit my main website to see available work, commission a painting or read more about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com
_________________________________________________________________

19 February 2012

Old Tales of Texas, Cowboy Painting by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Old Tales of Texas
8 x 10 Oil on Panel
 
   ©Laurie Pace    Graphics One Design 1998-2012  
Contact me for your own commissioned painting or to purchase this piece: Laurie     

I am still tweaking this one, but wanted to post it today for a good Sunday posting. Off to church. May your day be blessed. We are thankful for another two inches of rain. I need to take pictures of our pond as it is FULL!


Today is sunshine and 60 degrees and my daughters birthday. A day worth celebrating with love. Happy Birthday my Stacey Beth.

Laurie aka Mom

1 comment:

Arti said...

I like it very much!

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis