Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

24 May 2011

Contemporary Horse Painting Mountain Appaloosa Painting by Texas Contemporary Artist Laurie Pace

Mountain Appaloosa
Oil on Canvas
20 x 30 Appaloosa Horse Painting Oil on Canvas 
Contact Steve at Mirada Fine Art to purchase.


    ©Laurie Pace    Graphics One Design 1998-2011
Contact me for commission work:Laurie  

On the Wave...

My mother's day present arrived yesterday.  I did not try it out yet because my ears are still stopped up from this head cold...but the kids bought me a new bose wave system and the soundlink is on it's way to pump my itunes into it.  Boy my studio will rock now!

When things arrive in our lives they often cause other things to happen, be it positive blooming or sometimes difficult things to overcome.  God wants us to learn to ride that wave.  Do not fight it, but ride it.  Like being that leaf in a stream tousled by the waves and rocks.  We tend to get hurt in life when we fight things. God wants us to ride the wave. If we do that we will not be pulled under.

Hopefully my new Wave will bring more music to my painting; smiles to my buyers; laughter and love infused in my work. 

Ride the wave today... know God is there.

Laurie          

“Each of us should please our neighbors for their good, to build them up.” - Romans 15:2
 
GALLERY LINKS

1 comment:

SusanD said...

Super gift that I'm sure will bring you hours of enjoyment. Got my apron. Love it! Thank you so much. Hope you are feeling better soon. Blessings, SusanD

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis