Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

04 January 2015

Popping Flower Power, Flower Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace




  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2014

 Size: 8 x 8  Oil on Canvas.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flower Power is a quick glimpse back in some fun flower paintings I did about twelve years ago.  Brush work and lots of color and paint.

Terry and I were watching the news and they had a New Years suggestion to live one day a week like your grandparents did.  No television, no eating out, no computers, mobile phones, and less car. Make sure eating at home is all home cooked and no prepared foods.  Make sure you walk often and go purposely on walks. Spend time together as a couple or a family.  If you live alone, discover the beauty of life of simplicity.

I really liked this idea, but I would like to maybe do it three or four days a week.  It is surprising how quickly you can grow to love these days. 

I hope for you a year of simplicity and less plugged in time in your life.

Laurie

But you, Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high. Psalm 3:3




#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis