10 July 2013

Summer Herd 2013 Contemporary Horse Paintings #6 Contemplation by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

  
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

# 6 Contemplation Summer Herd 2013  SOLD
8 x 10 inches Acrylic on Canvas. 

Years ago in high school I was known for my pen and ink drawings. I loved my Rapidograph pens.  I had several points and many cartridges and could sit for hours doing my pen work.  I have debated doing more again and that was the slight inspiration to this  small summer herd painting. I would never do these on a large scale because of the work of Amy Ringholz as it is too close to the signature style she uses.

If I return to my pen and ink it will be just pen and ink on paper.

Nevertheless, I did enjoy working on this beauty. It is from a photo I took of Ms Victoria's horses in Mt Vernon and a pose I liked so well I have done two horses from it for this series. You will see the other one in a few days.



Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist
Golden Pond Studio



See some incredible art from artists around the world.



GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis