Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

07 July 2017

Offering me Comfort . . . Equine Photography Laurie Pace



  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2017

Photography Sept 2011 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I wept bitterly, surrendering momentarily to my fear and heartbroken confusion, but slowly I began to quiet a bit, as Jamie stroked my neck and back, offering me the comfort of his broad, warm chest. My sobs lessened and I began to calm myself, leaning tiredly into the the curve of his shoulder. No wonder he was so good with horses, I thought blearily, feeling his fingers rubbing gently behind my ears, listening to the soothing, incomprehensible speech. If I were a horse, I'd let him ride me anywhere." Diana Gabaldon, Outlander

Photo taken in Sept 2010 Saugerties, New York

I was up in the area for a horse jumping competition and took some great photos while I was there. I totally feel at home in the state of NY and love the open hospitality of fellow artist Jamie Grossman.  Terry and I drove up from Texas to NY with our VW Passat breaking down in Virginia where we had to lease a car to continue our trip. The trip was wonderful. Artist Kimberly Conrad from Colorado joined us there as well.

2 Corinthians 3:17 "Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." 


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2017

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis