Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

09 February 2014

The Usual Suspects with sugar and spice... or make that Pepper by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

The Usual Suspects
32 x 48 inches Oil on Canvas. 
Mirada Fine Art 

The salt and pepper were added and I believe it is finished. Drying will be at least three to four weeks.  Then it is off for Mirada Fine Art in Denver. This contemporary wolf painting is waiting for a new home.

Okay, this cold has just about driven me crazy. Finally yesterday our temps were higher than 50 degrees.  I am tired of the same sweat shirts and long-johns each day trying to stay warm.  Terry has been a trouper keeping hot tea on the stove and hot meals coming from the kitchen while I am working. Friday he had prepared a 'snack' of black beans, guacamole  and chips... and then less than an hour later a baked potato with mushrooms and veggies on it. My tummy is getting overstuffed.  BUT this is NOT a complaint... it is thankfulness.


The beans were served with chips and gauc... the mushrooms and carrots were made to put on the baked potato.  It was all good.



Is it me or is Lent really late this year starting up in March? I have been so out of it for two months I am just now getting in sync with the time of year. The cold snow and temps are not helping and then realizing this is February...almost Valentines Day... my thoughts turned to Lent. Not yet. But good time to start thinking to prepare for it.




Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis