Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

23 October 2013

Lone Wolf Contemporary Wolf Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014


Lone Wolf Painting progress
24 x 36 Mixed Media 

If I had my way I would stop here. I love this. But I know I have to push on with the painting despite the temptation to keep this wolf painting more mystical. I have that fear that I will mess it up along the way.

So many times while working an artist ignores the spirit of the painting. They seem to already have a plan for the painting, a path and expectations for where it will end up.  So yes, it presents for me the same conflict with God.  He has a plan for our lives... every single day.  But we have a plan as well.  He gives us freedom to do as we want, but often our decisions and situations end up on a path that is not good for us. Our choices were not the right choices.

He will forgive us if we ask and we acknowledge our situation. Allowing Him in to walk with us each day, will allow Him to guide us on our way.

  
"You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand" (Psalm 16:11)

Let me know if you like this more 'unfinished look'. I really want to explore it more.




Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

2 comments:

Cindy Williams said...

Lovely! yes I think it would look cool if you left it as it was too, but the good thing about it is you can always paint another :)

Sheri Trepina said...

Yes, I would be tempted to stop as well...lively, bold and mysterious. Lovely!

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis