Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

28 May 2014

Horse 43 After the Storm by Texas Artist Laurie Pace, Contemporary Horse Paintings


  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2014

Horse 43 After the Storm

28 x 56 inches Oil on Canvas.
Available Paintings by Laurie Pace 

Back in the studio after the Memorial Day Weekend. Terry has been helping me move things around so I can work better and enjoy the space. We hauled a lot of art things I was not using out and several cabinets.

The result this morning was me going in and working on several small pieces for this week. I had a request for a small painting in the same strong colors of Rocky Mountain Sunrise from last week. This is it. My tiny reflective version of the piece. I hope you enjoy this small horse painting as much as I did painting it, with a smile on my face.

However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart


Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis