Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

11 October 2011

Palette Knife Yellow Rose Painting by A Texas Artist Laurie Pace


Yellow Roses in Palette Knife
11 x 14 inches   THICK Oil on Canvas.
This beautiful Palette Knife Rose Painting is the perfect gift for someone special this Christmas. It is on stretched canvas and can hang as it is or be slipped into a frame.

$145 includes shipping and insurance.
Email me to purchase this beautiful original painting.
Laurie  


©Laurie Pace    Graphics One Design 1998-2011  
Contact me for your own commissioned painting 
or to purchase this piece: Laurie    


SIGNS

I watched the radar yesterday.  I watched on the computer and on my phone when we went into town.

Rain was predicted and Dallas had been blessed with 18 hours of solid rain.

Not much was on the screen to our disappointment.


 The ground is dry and much has died around us.

I gave up watching the computer scene hearing my grandmother's voice echoing in my head,
"A watched pot never boils".


Laurie Justus Pace

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis