Skip to main content

Confronting the Fear . #GodIsLove . Abstract Contemporary Horse Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace



  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2019

NEW PAINTING!
Confronting the Fear 5 x 7   Oil on Panel

Take a peak, click here. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hot off the easel! We lit our fourth candle on our advent wreath this morning... My eyes were misting in tears just remembering the few days before each of my children were born and remembering exactly what I was doing. Mary was not home, she was traveling a hard journey uphill in higher altitudes on the back of a donkey. Can you even begin to imagine the thoughts weaving through her mind?

The new painting is "Confronting the Fear."  It is a single young horse stopped and looking down to something just ahead on the ground. This contemporary abstract horse painting was just finished this morning.   Everyday a moment of hesitation or fear crops into our minds and lives. An old saying is False Evidence Appearing Real… F E A R.  Overcoming these moments are so easy if you give it over to the Lord.  He does not want us to be afraid.  He is a God of Love.

Deuteronomy 31:8  “He will never leave you nor forsake you.  Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” 

#ContemporaryHorsePaintings #AbstractHorsePaintings  #LauriePace

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Collage Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Justus Pace

  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013 Horse Collage Fall 2013  12 x 18 inches Mixed Media on Canvas.  This was an intentional paint to imitate one of the 100 ponies I did in 2012. That poor little 8 x 10 pony was loved by a company to do very large prints and it was not here for me to even use to scan... so I created something with the same heart, a kindred spirit. The underlays are pages from a western book and then torn papers of different varieties were added along with stains of paint and purposeful areas of paint.  This would not be a painting I would do today, but the goal was to capture the spirit of the first painting. This is available for purchase. Please click here  to see pricing and painting. Laurie Pace A Texas Artist Pace Studio  Graphics One Design My Blog          My Website          Gicl...

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...