Skip to main content
SEASONS OF LIFE ~ Wild Life Art by Laurie Justus Pace

24 X 36 inches
Oil on Canvas

Contemporary Art for the Home

AVAILABLE AT THE RARE GALLERY ~ JACKSON HOLE, WYOMING.



Saturday morning finds me in the studio. I will be working on my pieces for the SR Gallery in Hong Kong. That is my weekend of painting! This piece above is for the RARE GALLERY in Jackson Hole Wyoming. It is piles of layers of color catching the sunlight in the field with grazing buffalo. Buffalo almost disappeared when the white man took over the west from the Indians. It is simply delightful to see buffalo grazing today....be it here in Texas on a local ranch or in Colorado or the deep west.

Take a deep breath this morning and allow the grace of the Lord to fill your lungs and spread through out your body. If you sit quietly and deep breath through about ten breaths, you will find yourself rested as if you napped and the rest you feel with in is His Grace sapping out the tension, the worries and the stress. Try it several times through out the day. Your gentle breathing is filled with powerful oxygen that soothes your soul and enriches the cells in your body to live. This is through the abundance and grace of the Lord. Allow Him to fill your body and your life with every breath.

Shalom,
Laurie

“From his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace.”—John 1:16


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...

Three Remain Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2018 Three Remain    Oil on Canvas.   Size: 16 x 20  Oil on Canvas. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Available Paintings by Laurie Pace  Follow me on Facebook           Sign up for my monthly studio newsletter. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This contemporary abstract horse painting is fresh and wet on the easel.  Been listening to Santana this morning. Then added in some CW with George Strait.   Painting is not complete without some Classical and it was Debussy.  This was painted to be similar to a smaller painting created about three years ago.  Now in the sitting baking stage... I may touch up more as I watch over it.  There are only  maybe three more we...