Visit my main website for available work, commission a painting or read about me as an artist.

LauriePace.com

25 October 2013

Lone Wolf Contemporary Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

Lone Wolf
24 x 36 inches Mixed Media on Canvas

So I arrived at this place and am really going to study this piece another few days.  I have taken it into photo shop and looked at it in reverse. I have also taken it into the bathroom and looked at it in the mirror in reverse. I realized his head was small and body large but the real feeling of constant power is there and the strong position of this wolf giving a stance of watching you... waiting and watching.

You may see it back later and you may not.  Let me know what you think. email me: Laurie 

Wait, and hope for, and expect the Lord! Be of good courage and let your heart be confident! Wait, I say, on the Lord! Psalm 27:14


Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2014

No comments:

Laurie Justus Pace Contemporary Texas Artist

© LAURIE JUSTUS PACE GRAPHICS ONE DESIGN 1998-2011

All images, artwork and wording on this site are copyrighted. Reproduction of any image with out the expressed written permission of Laurie Justus Pace, Graphics One Design, dba is prohibited and protected by Copyright.

Copyright 1998-2011, all rights reserved. Texas Premier Contemporary Modern Artist, Laurie Justus Pace.


LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

AddThis

ShareThis