Skip to main content

Blue Morning Glories at my Window Flower Paintings by Laurie Pace


  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2015

Blue Morning Glory  Oil on Canvas. Sold
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“A morning-glory at my window satisfies me more than the metaphysics of books.” ― Walt Whitman

Each morning I am an early riser. I love to watch the sunrise and truly miss seeing it rise on the lake.  Now I love watching the sunrise in the eyes of my two granddaughters.  I hear the beauty of the world in the baby's morning song as she wakes to her day.  Terry and I look at each other and just grin.   Our day has begun.  


So often concern, doubt and fear seem to get in the way of us realizing peace of mind and heart. How do you get back to that place of peace?  Sometimes Reading scripture will put my thoughts in a new place of rest. Sometimes just standing outside on the ground gives me a huge rush of peace.  Praying always brings a calm.  "Be still and know that I am God."  

Takes complete trust to be there with God in peace. Staying with him through every part of my life's journey, I can experience a peace that is more powerful than any situation here on earth.

"Trust in the Lord forever, for in the Lord God you have an everlasting rock." Isaiah 26:4

Blessings, Laurie


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...

Three Remain Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2018 Three Remain    Oil on Canvas.   Size: 16 x 20  Oil on Canvas. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Available Paintings by Laurie Pace  Follow me on Facebook           Sign up for my monthly studio newsletter. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This contemporary abstract horse painting is fresh and wet on the easel.  Been listening to Santana this morning. Then added in some CW with George Strait.   Painting is not complete without some Classical and it was Debussy.  This was painted to be similar to a smaller painting created about three years ago.  Now in the sitting baking stage... I may touch up more as I watch over it.  There are only  maybe three more we...