Skip to main content

Love Heart. Watch out where you step, ... Is that Mud or Goat Poop on your Boots? Making me smile. Heart Paintings. Laurie Pace




  ©+Laurie Pace       Graphics One Design 2015

 Love Heart Give Away Size: 8 x 8  Acrylic on Canvas Panel.
Make a comment for a chance to win this painting.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** Make a comment to be eligible to win this painting.
Have you ever walked into something knee deep?

You have to watch out where you step. Literally. We went to the Farm in Keller yesterday and Lady L was busy taking her Bampa on the big tour of the farm. (Except the big pig and she stayed clear of that one!) The farm is a very small farm inside the city limits of Keller. If you blink you miss it and truly you miss out. Fresh farm eggs daily, fresh goats milk, grass fed beef, fresh organic vegetables, organic butter and so much more.  How they get it all in the little shop I am not sure but we left spending $50 easily. I think it was the homemade tamales Terry put on the counter. He bought two packs at $12 a pop each. 

Lady L brought home boots covered in mud, dead grass and who knows what.  She was so upset in the car on the way back and so worried about her boots.  Bampa explained to her that was what boots were for and she had the best thing on her feet for walking around the farm.  Note he had on his tennis shoes and yep, they need to be cleaned. They had fun and they made a memory.

Tomorrow we will make a weekly run to Whole Foods. I have a list I follow carefully. Trying to stay on a budget as we reduce both our footprint as well as our expenditures. We are seeking a peace and a more relaxed order in our lives and trusting God is the only way to achieve this. It takes reminding myself continually that I am in His presence and He is present in me. If I can stop trying to walk my way, He will guide me and direct me in an orderly way. 

Ahead this year will be new things happening and changes occurring. His guidance will bring us through these times as our life unfolds.

Stay happy, smile more and laugh often.

Blessings in abundance to you.
Laurie


#horsepainting  #lauriepaceart  #equineart

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist 


GALLERY LINKS

© Graphics One Design 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Media Collage Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Justus Pace

  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013 Horse Collage Fall 2013  12 x 18 inches Mixed Media on Canvas.  This was an intentional paint to imitate one of the 100 ponies I did in 2012. That poor little 8 x 10 pony was loved by a company to do very large prints and it was not here for me to even use to scan... so I created something with the same heart, a kindred spirit. The underlays are pages from a western book and then torn papers of different varieties were added along with stains of paint and purposeful areas of paint.  This would not be a painting I would do today, but the goal was to capture the spirit of the first painting. This is available for purchase. Please click here  to see pricing and painting. Laurie Pace A Texas Artist Pace Studio  Graphics One Design My Blog          My Website          Gicl...

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...