Skip to main content

Texas Spring Time Abstract Horse Painting Finished. Signature Painted Pony Pulls by Texas Artist Laurie Pace, Inner Peace

Texas Spring Time
3 ft by 4 ft  Oil on Canvas
SOLD Commissioned Painting
©Laurie Pace     Graphics One Design 1998-2011
 Contact me: Laurie       


Inner Peace

Have you ever been hiking and discovered a waterfall?  The water is literally tumbling down the side of a hill or mountain and splashing wildly in a pool below. There is constant motion with a busy current of energy as the water moves. In the pond or lake where the water falls...really deep beneath the surface, the water is undisturbed by the chaos above.  Also true if you find a path in the side of the hill that leads behind the curtain of the waterfall... there too under the noise of the falling water is a safe place of respite.

Within you is always a calm place you can retreat to, a place filled with peace and quiet strength.  This restful place energizes and send out raw power to you to go and achieve those things important to you. You can draw on the peaceful center whenever you need to.

God offers this peace to you as well.  When you are centered in His love and care, you find the power to move mountains. So know when life gets really twisted and crazy, that your true strength comes from the peace deep within.

Laurie        

"Let me hear what God the Lord will speak, for he will speack peace to his people." Psalm 85:8

 
GALLERY LINKS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXHAUSTED Woman Figurative Oil Painting, Art Deco Painting, Art Abstract Painting, Women in Kitchen Oil Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Exhausted' 24 x 24  Oil on Canvas Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie     © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010 My Website   Thinking ahead to the Thanksgiving celebration next week, I remembered back to those previous dinners that I cooked, served, ate quickly, and cleaned up.  This is how I felt.  It is probably strange...even for me but I had the best fun sketching it out and painting it. We lost another dear family member this week. She has celebrated her 'continuation' day and is now with her mom and dad and her other cousins.  She leaves behind a family that will always celebrate her gentleness.  My aunt was special to all of us. She loved each of us dearly for who we were and was always ready with a hug or a 'good job'.    My memories are of breakfast pastries smeared with butter on top. It was not like they were not sweet enough as they were, but at her small kitch...

Sleeping Cowboy . Ernest Hemingway . Sunday, a day of rest . Western Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2019 Sleeping Cowboy Commissioned Painting for one of our oldest friends. 2004  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FOLLOW MY BLOG  ON INSTAGRAM     @lauriepaceblog Available Paintings by Laurie Pace          “I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?” Ernest Hemingway  I really enjoyed painting this scene. It was restful to me as the artist  and loved by our friends.  Sunday is the day of rest. I smiled when I found this in archives and thought it perfect for this day.  If you live in Texas you know that we still have 'rules' about not selling liquor before noon.  If you live in Texas and are in your late thirties and up, you might even remember Blue Laws.   Stores were simply NOT open...

Three Remain Contemporary Abstract Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

   © +Laurie Pace         Graphics One Design 2018 Three Remain    Oil on Canvas.   Size: 16 x 20  Oil on Canvas. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Available Paintings by Laurie Pace  Follow me on Facebook           Sign up for my monthly studio newsletter. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This contemporary abstract horse painting is fresh and wet on the easel.  Been listening to Santana this morning. Then added in some CW with George Strait.   Painting is not complete without some Classical and it was Debussy.  This was painted to be similar to a smaller painting created about three years ago.  Now in the sitting baking stage... I may touch up more as I watch over it.  There are only  maybe three more we...